HIGH RISE SERVICE COMES DOWN TO EARTH
THE IFO STORY
With more than 70 years of industry experience amongst our Leadership Team, IFO remains committed to serving our clients with the utmost integrity and focuses on service tailored to each client’s needs. IFO continues to operate out of New York’s capital city. From this centralized location we’re able to serve our clients in all major cities, with the added benefits of a lower cost of operation and a stable, well-educated workforce.
PRIVACY MATTERS TO US AS MUCH AS IT DOES TO YOU
IFO AT A GLANCE
- CONCENTRATED: A tight team of integrity-bound professionals.
- EXPERIENCED: Our team leaders have an average of 20 years of industry experience amongst themselves.
- EDUCATED & CREDENTIALED: Along with experience, IFO places a high importance on education. Some of our associates hold JD's. Some others are CPAs. IFO encourages its associates to obtain advanced degrees and professional certifications.
- FAMILIES: A select group of high net worth families. Each with their own, specific needs and goals.
- BIG BUSINESS: The families we serve require high-level planning, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency.
- LONG-TERM: We take pride in our long-term relationships. The average tenure amongst our clients is more than a decade.
- INDEPENDENCE: We are not beholden to outside ownership interests so we are committed to serving the best interests of our clients.
- OPENNESS: Transparent pricing structures means no surprises. The size of your portfolio does not drive our relationship. We charge a retainer for our services. That means no by-the-clock, “nickel and dime” billing practices.
- DIVERSITY: Our team’s various backgrounds means we’ve seen it all, and done it with excellence.
- EXECUTION: We are a single point of contact for your personal financial planning needs. We get it done. No bureaucracy here - our clients are our focus.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: Together we help our clients oversee the growth, budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting of their wealth.
- ESTATE PLANNING: We guide our clients in transferring their wealth over generations. While we don’t practice law, we will work with your lawyers to ensure that your estate plan is practical, and tax-efficient.
- INVESTMENT ADVISORY: At IFO we provide an asset allocation strategy that’s reviewed regularly. Any new ideas are brought directly to you. Additionally, we oversee and monitor your investment managers.
- TRANSACTION ADVISORY AND NEGOTIATION: We will negotiate contracts on your behalf (planes, real estate, financing, etc.).
- INCOME TAX PLANNING, PREPARATION, AND COMPLIANCE.